With the extreme wind storm we had today, and the stormy season upon us, our team wants to help you stay connected with your insurance carrier whenever you need them for claims service. Your insurance carrier offers 24/7 claims service so you can get ahold of them even if our office is closed when disaster strikes!
Here are some of the top companies 24/7 claims contact numbers and websites. For a complete list of companies we represent and their contact information view our list on our service page: /service-center/claims
- 24/7 Claims Assistance: 1-800-332-2336
- Claims for Businesses: 1-800-238-6225
- 1-800-776-4737 – press 1
To help make sure you have information you need to get your claim started, remember these tips:
- Try to have your policy number handy for a quicker access to your policy when company claim lines can be busy.
- If your power is out or phone service may be spotty, try to give any temporary contact information of cell phone or land line phone numbers you can access during the storm.
- Make note of anyone you talk to and take notes while on the phone so that if problems arise later, you are better able to communicate with the company what was said and can report any problems to our agency. While we are confident that we represent the best insurance carriers and the service they provide, we understand sometimes claims service might run short of your expectations. Please remember, we are here for you and will work with you to help resolve any problems with companies that might arise.
Be safe out in this nasty weather. Stay away from power lines and watch out for hazards on our roads and remind your kids to do the same.