The Communities around Moscow and Pullman will be buzzing tomorrow with all of the Easter Activities available to our children! Here's a quick list of some of the egg hunts hosted by communities in the Moscow/Pullman area for Saturday, April 4, 2015
Egg Hunts In Moscow:
UI Easter Egg Hunt – Student Alumni Relations Board
- “Alumni & Friends are invited to experience the tradition of the annual Easter Egg Hunt”
- The Search for the Silver & Gold Eggs for all Future Vandals and friends up to age 11 years old!
- Starts at 10 a.m. on the Admin Lawn
Moscow Central Lions Club Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- 10 a.m. - East City Park
- Children up to age 10 are invited to participate.
Easter Eggstravaganza at Eastside Marketplace
- Egg hunt for kids 5 years and under starts at 11 a.m.
- Crafts, Cake Walk and Other Easter Activities
Visit the Easter Bunny – Palouse Mall
- Noon – 3 p.m.
Egg Hunts in Pullman
Pullman’s annual Egg Hunt
- Kruegel Park – Pullman
- 10 a.m.
Washington State University Tennis Egg Hunt
- 10:45 at the outdoor courts on WSU campus
Start times and locations for Egg Hunts in the surrounding communities:
Genesee: 10 a.m. at Upper City Park
Uniontown: 9:30 a.m. at Holzer Park
Colfax: 10 a.m. at Schmuck Park
St. John: 10 a.m. at St. John Park
Oakesdale: 10 a.m. at the park
Palouse: Noon at the Palouse School play field
Rosalia: Noon at the park