Off Road Vehicle Insurance
We live in a beautiful part of the country. Whether your outdoor adventures take you golfing, snowmobiling, hunting or 4-wheeling, you're bound to find a great place to go in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington! When it's time to hit the trail, the links or the mountains, you don't want to have to stop to worry about if you have the right insurance to keep all your adventures covered.
Our team at Kuespert Insurance, Panhandle Insurance and Argonne Insurance know what it takes to make great memories in the outdoors and how to keep those memories covered. Our agents will help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. Let us help you get your toys protected, so you can focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. It's also important to know the rulse of where you're going to be riding because many national, state, or other public parks may require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Keeping Insurance Costs Low
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. Keeping the basics in mind will help keep your rates lower:
- Be safe - If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully - Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own and Insure More Than One - With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the beautiful trails and mountains of Idaho, Washington and the great northwest! Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.
Contact our agents in your area or request a free online quote to get your motorsports covered:
- ATV, 4-Wheeler, Golf Cart, Snowmobile or other off-road vehicle insurance in the Moscow area - Kuespert Insurance
- ATV, 4-Wheeler, Golf Gart, Snowmobile or other off-road vehicle insurance in the Coeur d'Alene area - Panhandle Insurance
- ATV, 4-Wheeler, Golf Cart, Snowmobile or other off-road vehicle insurance in the Spokane Valley area - Argonne Insurance