In efforts to stay cautious and protect the health and Safety of our clients, their families, our community and our own families, we will be temporarily closing our office in Spokane Valley for daily in office interactions.
Starting Friday, March 20, the Spokane Valley office location will be closed for in person business until further notice. Our agency manager Stewart Kuespert and our Spokane office manager Samantha will still be available to help all of our clients via phone and e-mail communication. We will be sure to notify you via email and on our website when we are back to normal operating hours in Spokane.
We are still available to assist with all of your insurance servicing needs!
Direct Company Access available 24/7 through online and app access
Most of our insurance companies offer 24/7 customer service and claims information via their websites and apps. We encourage you to utilize these resources in order to gain 24/7 access to your policy and make payments and changes when it's most convenient for you. To learn more about the services offered by your company, please follow their sites below.
These companies also have apps available for you to download for free onto your phone or tablet. Search for your insurance company in the App store.
Use the following ways to connect with our agency during the Spokane office closure:
- Telephone: Call our offices in Coeur d'Alene 208-664-9223 and talk to Stewart or call our office in Moscow 208-882-0610 and talk with Samantha.
- Text: Texting communication is available to and from our agency once you have opted in to our agency texting. To sign up, call our office and we will set up the texting ability for you.
- E-mail: Email Samantha at SamanthaS [at] Kuespertinsurance [dot] com or Stew at StewK [at] KuespertInsurance [dot] com for any policy servicing needs.
- Send us a message thru the contact us portion of our website.
- Schedule an in person appointment as noted below.
In person appointment requests
Should you need to meet in person to make a cash payment on your policy, or conduct other business in person, we ask that you call your office ahead of time to let us know you are coming in so that we can have your information ready and expedite the visit to avoid crowds in the office or delays in servicing yourself or other clients in the office.
When able, we are asking our Spokane area clients to please visit our office in Coeur d'Alene when an in person visit is needed. If you are in need of meeting with someone at the Spokane office location, please call Panhandle Insurance 208-664-9223 and ask for Stewart and he will arrange an appointment
We understand this may come at an inconvenience to you and we apologize for that. We thank you for helping us to do our part in striving to lookout for the health of our clients, our agency members and all of our family members. Thank you!