We are adding a Customer Service Representative to our team in Moscow.
This position will aid in overseeing the day to day operations of the agency and assisting in other agency goals. The ideal candidate should have a willingness to learn new skills and assist our great clients with a variety of tasks and a positive attitude when it comes to working with our team and serving our clients and community. Experience in the insurance industry is not required - we will train and help a motivated and qualified candidate to get licensed in property and casualty insurance.
Duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers in person and via phone and e-mail
- Taking payments
- Policy servicing
- Communicating with insurance company's regarding policy servicing
- Managing client files and records
- Understanding and implementing agency regulations and procedures
- Professional demeanor
- Effective time management skills
- Organization skills with the ability to handle various tasks together
- Proficient with basic computer applications including Microsoft Office, the internet and e-mail
Position will be part time with 15-25 hours/week. Our office hours are 9 am - 5 pm Monday thru Friday and we are willing to work together with the candidate to fill the hours based on the schedule that works best for you and our agency.
Compensation will be variable depending on experience with a starting range of $9-$10/hour with increase available after a 90-day introductory period and upon licensing.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Info [at] KuespertInsurance [dot] com and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.